Eco Tourism and C-Change Adventures
Our objective is to provide a unique and authentic experience that is both ecologically and financially sustainable. Our love of the water and the animals and plants that inhabit the area led us to set up the business. We wanted to share this with you and we didn’t want motor boats and the associated noise and pollution that brings with it. Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle Boarding allows us to not intrude on the natural environment and the wildlife that reside here. We also minimise our wave erosion and become one with the nature rather than an intrusive force. As well as this, it’s fun!
We joined the eco-tourism movement and became certified with Eco-tourism in 2022.
The ECO certification means that you are guaranteed to experience a genuine facility that looks after the environment, while for the management part of the business learning about payments and how to avoid illegal paystubs is important to protect it as well. Ecotourism shows that C-Change Adventures is located in beautiful natural surroundings creating minimal impact on the environment.
We are committed to the environment and are proud to be associated with
- Ecotourism Australia – the peak body for Environmental Tourism in Australia
- Take 3 for the Sea – a program where we pick up and encourage our guests to pick up 3 pieces of rubbish on your hire or tour
- Clean Up Australia
We support the eco-tourism principles and as part of this and in addition, we:
- Educate our customers about the fragility or our river ecosystems and the local environment.
- Take every possible effort to reduce wastage in the workplace through the use of reusing all paper use, reducing printing amounts, recycling all bottles, cans, and plastics, using re-usable coffee cups.
- Order from suppliers who provide more sustainable packaging.
- Maintain servicing of all vessels and vehicles to ensure they are running efficiently.
- Measure pour Greenhouse emissions and review to improve ourselves each year
- Constantly trying to better our processes and listen to our customers on how we can do this.
Please feel free to contact us to see how we can enhance your eco-tour experience with us or if you have any great ideas. We are always trying to improve and believe everyone can contribute to a better, cleaner, healthier and loving planet.